Rewarding excursions in
The ideal location of our farm guarantees a stress-free experience and pure pleasure, without long trips by car.
Therefore you can plan your excursions spontaneously, depending on the weather and on your mood.
- The unique lustre of our nearby and prehistoric South Tyrolean towns – Bressanone, Chiusa, Brunico, Vipiteno, Bolzano can be reached in 15 minutes up to max. 30 minutes’ drive.
- Fabulous museums which expose the treasures of South Tyrol and their unique history.
- The charming Gardens of Trauttmansdorf in Merano – considered the most beautiful gardens in Italy.
- The Monastery of Novacella: a library with a valuable collection of manuscripts, an art gallery with Gothic panel paintings and much more.
- Even the largest lake in Italy, the refreshing Lake Garda, is just 1 ½ to 2 hours away.