How to arrive
Arriving by car
If you arrive by car, it is best to take the A22 Brenner Autobahn and take the exit Klausen / Chiusa – Gröden/Val Gardena. Drive for about 2 km on the state road in the direction of Bressanone and then follow the signs to the right into Villnösstal. After about 5 km you reach the fraction Pardell, immediately after a sharp and confusing right turn turn right into our driveway. After a few meters, the path leads past a farm on the left, directly to the Tschampertonhof.
Current traffic situation for South Tyrol
Traffic information Tel: 0039 0471 200198
We wish you a good arrival!
Because our environment is worth it
We are a member of Alpine Pearls
Alpine Pearls – naturally gentle holidays in the most beautiful Alpine villages
Our community is a member of the alpine-wide network “Alpine Pearls” and is therefore a specialist for environmentally friendly tourism: We guarantee a climate-friendly, culturally diverse and environmentally friendly holiday experience. We offer gentle traveling combined with conscious relaxation and special nature experiences. Learn more at: www.alpine-pearls.com
For your perfect vacation: our promise as Alpine Pearls host
1. We identify with the idea of gentle mobility. Environmental protection is very important to us and our company implements measures for climate protection and energy efficiency.
2. We inform our guests about soft-mobile leisure activities and integrate environmentally friendly activities into our excursion tips.
3. We inform and advise our guests actively about an environmentally friendly journey and about the possibilities of a holiday without a car.
As an Alpine Pearls host, we recommend you travel by train and bus! A car-free journey is not only environmentally friendly and climate-friendly, but also relaxing. In addition, the Alps offer railways that make the train journey an unforgettable experience. We are well connected to the international rail network and therefore easily accessible by train from all over Europe.
Arriving by train
• German Railways (www.bahn.de)
• Austrian Federal Railways (www.oebb.at)
• Swiss Federal Railways (www.sbb.ch)
• Italian State Railways (www.trenitalia.com)
• Regional connections (www.ferrovie.it)
Arrival station Bressanone, then good direct bus connection to Pardell / Villnöss. The bus stop is only a few meters away from our farm (bus and bus timetables in the area at www.sii.bz.it).
Arrival by bus
• Flixbus: Flixbus runs daily from Berlin via Munich and Innsbruck to South Tyrol
• South Tyrol Bus: daily up to 6 times from Innsbruck, Munich, Verona, Bergamo, Milan to South Tyrol
• Regional bus connections
Arriving by plane
• Bolzano Airport
• Munich Airport
• Innsbruck airport
• Verona Airport
• Bergamo Airport